Freebie Site Of The Week

When it comes to getting free makeup samples, it can be much more difficult than you think. To be quite honest, I have quite a bit of trouble doing it myself. There are quite a few websites and blogs that actually do quite a good job when it comes to finding all of these free cosmetics. The truth is that over the years I have build myself quite a nice bookmarked list of these little gems and although I really don't like to share them... you know how fast makeup samples go... I do like to give credit where credit is due.

This week I am highlighting Freemakeupsamples4u. This particular site shows us how to get free samples of various cosmetic products by signing up for their membership clubs (totally free). Apparently, almost every single cosmetic manufacturer and retailer have a place that you can sign up for their club or newsletter and get constant up dates when it comes to all of their promos.

So, why would you want to take the time sign up for these clubs. Well, when you do you will notice that you no longer have to search for the makeup freebies, they are emailed to you... very clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment